Friday, June 1, 2012

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Click HERE for details on this cool Father's Day treat bag.

Click HERE for the website that I found this fun treat jar idea.

 Click HERE for this cute Father's Day printable that would be great for younger children.

This picture idea is SO wonderful.  We have three sons so I am thinking I'll make one of these for my hubby this year.  My kids are older so I hope they'll go for it!


Click HERE to see how one mom made this darling Father's Day photo collage.


I think we'll also have to do these cute soda bottles this year.





2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I just have to let you know that I found your blog for the first time today, and have spent the last 2.5 hours pinning all the incredible ideas and quotes from your blog. I just joined pinterest this week, and I'm pretty sure 90% of my pins are from your blog. Thanks so much for sharing these great jems of wisdom you find/create. ♥ it! :)

Pam said...

That is so sweet! I don't know how I missed this comment that was left almost a year ago. Thanks so much :)