Sunday, March 18, 2012

Thought of the Day - Make This Day a Happy One

I will keep always in mind that today is my sole concern, and that I will make it as good a day as I can.  This one small span of time is mine, and I will use it to do the things that need doing, and have a little time over for enjoyment and reflection.  
 
Living one day at a time, and consciously dividing my time into useful and satisfying activities, can give me the variety that is said to be the spice of life. This has the added benefit of keeping my mind off my problems which often proves the easiest and most logical way to solve them!
 
“I will make this day a happy one, for I alone can determine what kind of a day it will be. Let not my thought fantasies (vain imaginations) lead me into anticipating trouble, since I cannot know what the future may bring.”

No comments: